How to buy a house with bad credit in ArizonaMarch 24, 2015
Arizona bad credit mortgage lenders: Who to Call When You Need Help Qualifying for a Home LoanMarch 27, 2015
Why live in Arizona? First of all, it is the home of one of the world’s wonders, The Grand Canyon. Arizona has the Sonoran hotdog (a local favorite) and does not observe daylight savings
time. Arizona is also a place that is perfect for those who want to live in the Old Wild West. Wine lovers can say goodbye to California for Arizona is said to be the “killer wine country”. Many of the American citizens love to visit Arizona once in a while to experience all their natural gems, like the beautiful red rocks of Sedona. With Arizona’s wonderful culture and nature, many have considered moving here. However some willing to buy a house are having problems applying for a loan, because of their bad credit ratings.
People who have bad credit ratings
are those people who did not pay back the money they borrowed in due time or they did not pay back the money loaned at all. They are not automatically given a bad credit rating for missing a payment or being late once or twice. They receive this rating because they continually miss payments for several months. These borrowers should be thankful because of Arizona home Loans with bad credit
. In short, they allow people with bad credit ratings to loan a home within the county.
To increase a borrower’s chance of obtaining a mortgage, they should consider shopping for Arizona home Loans with bad credit. Prospective homeowners should also consider the following factors that could help them improve their chance of receiving a loan [despite bad credit ratings].
- Display other assets– if prospective homeowners do not have a large amount of cash or a large down payment, they could opt to show other financial assets. One example is available life insurance. In other words, buyers can apply for a loan by listing the cash value of their own home loan application. Other retirement accounts can count as well, by listing their current values. Using the assets available strategy will show a lender that the buyer is serious about paying off the loan.
- Give emphasis to job stability– Even with bad credit, new buyers can offset it by highlighting the stability of their long-term work situation. They should not forget to mention any raises they have received, the increase in their cost of living for two years and their annual merit pay. They also should include their income raises over the past years of employment.
- Demonstrate discipline- Borrowers need to prove to their lenders that their bad credit is a thing of the past and they have learned how to save. They could try showing discipline and consistency with their monthly savings, including any contributions that would help to obtain a home loan.
- Increase the down payment– In general, the larger the down payment, the faster the home loan approval will be. It has been a problem for borrowers because most of the time they cannot provide enough money for the down payment and closing costs. If they are having a hard time to come up with the money, they could check if there are any payment assist programs or local municipality programs in their city.
- Consider the amount you can afford- because even though there are real estate brokers who will tell you that can afford more house, you should really start with a size you can afford. First, homebuyers should spend some time browsing a home list in their preferred areas and settle with the thought that you can always move to a larger house later. It is still better to own a home you can afford, than be hit with another bad credit rating and possibly lose the house down the road.
These factors can be a great help for individuals who are looking forward to improve their chance of approval for Arizona home Loans withbad credit
. Going through the steps to apply for a mortgage loan is worth it if the place you are moving to is Arizona.
NMLS 1057378 | AZMB 0923961 | MLO 1057378
23335 N 18th Drive Suite 120
Phoenix AZ 85027