For the novice investor, buying property as an investment can seem overwhelming. However, Texas hard money lenders can make the process quick, simple, and painless.
When you are buying an investment property for the first time, there is an overwhelming amount of information and things to do. Showings, closing, mortgages, fixing the property up, selling it, dealing with taxes, not to mention setbacks that may happen along the way. This can make you want to throw your hands up in the air and give up before you even begin. However, Texas hard money lenders can tell you, even though the process seems impossible, it’s not. Breaking it down into a few easy steps with tips from experts along the way can make it seem more manageable and will have you making money in no time!
- Find the right property. For your first investment, you may want to stay close to home or at least choose an area that you know well. This will make choosing a great location and knowing approximate home values easier. Some investors use a realtor for this but keep in mind that you may be able to make a stronger offer if the seller doesn’t have to subtract realtor fees from the purchase price.
- Find the right lender. Once you have found a property you are interested in, find the right Texas hard money lenders. Your hard money Texas lender will help you finance the property with cash. This makes your offer stronger and can usually get you a better deal.
- Go with the flow. There will be set backs and unforeseen issues. Expect the unexpected.
- Create a realistic timeline and budget, but know that they will both need to be flexible. If you are rehabbing a property, you will most likely spend more time and money than you anticipated. Knowing this can happen will make it less stressful. If you need an extension on your hard money Texas loan, make sure to ask your lender for you. He wants to see you succeed so he will most likely say yes to a reasonable request.
- Price the home to sell quickly. Don’t overprice the home because the longer it takes to sell, the more interest you will pay. A good price and great home improvements will make the home sell quickly and make you the most money.
They can help you get started on the road to real estate investing and help you maximize your time and money.
NMLS 1057378 | AZMB 0923961 | MLO 1057378
23335 N 18th Drive Suite 120
Phoenix AZ 85027
About the author: Dennis has been working in the real estate industry in some capacity for the last 40 years. He purchased his first property when he was just 18 years old. He quickly learned about the amazing investment opportunities provided by trust deed investing and hard money loans. His desire to help others make money in real estate investing led him to specialize in alternative funding for real estate investors who may have trouble getting a traditional bank loan. Dennis is passionate about alternative funding sources and sharing his knowledge with others to help make their dreams come true.Dennis has been married to his wonderful wife for 38 years. They have 2 beautiful daughters 4 amazing grandchildren. Dennis has been an Arizona resident for the past 32 years.