How to Make Money and Be Your Own Boss With Hard Money Loans Texas!November 10, 2015
Top 3 Reasons You NEED Hard Money Lenders Texas!November 10, 2015
If you dream of having a lucrative career as a real estate mogul, you need to start thinking about Texas hard money lenders. Texas hard money lenders are investors, equity firms, or mortgage brokers who make it their business to loan capital to real estate entrepreneurs. You can use these loans for almost any real estate need from purchasing a fix and flip property to making a down payment on an investment property you plan to rent, or even as a down payment on a vacation property you are going to rent out.
Really, with Texas hard money lenders, the sky is the limit! If you want to get serious about turning you dream of become the next real estate success story into a reality, it is time to start finding some reputable Texas hard money lenders. Here are a few tips to keep in mind during your search:
- Come in with a plan. Texas hard money lenders are not giving you a gift, they are giving you a loan. You need to tell them how you plan to make money for yourself and for them. Have realistic values and a timeline for your investment.
- You will pay higher interest rates. Hard money loans Texas come at a higher price than most traditional loans because they are a greater risk for the lender. Plan to pay off the loan quickly to save money on interest.
- You will get your money quickly. Often it takes as little as two weeks for you to get cash in your hands.
- Your FICO score doesn’t matter. Don’t sweat it if you have less than perfect credit. The value of your investment is more important than your personal finances.
- Get ready to have you life changed. Once you start using hard money loans Texas to invest in real estate, you won’t want to go back to your 9 to 5 again. Find Texas hard money lenders you can trust to keep doing business with.
NMLS 1057378 | AZMB 0923961 | MLO 1057378
23335 N 18th Drive Suite 120
Phoenix AZ 85027
About the author: Dennis has been working in the real estate industry in some capacity for the last 40 years. He purchased his first property when he was just 18 years old. He quickly learned about the amazing investment opportunities provided by trust deed investing and hard money loans. His desire to help others make money in real estate investing led him to specialize in alternative funding for real estate investors who may have trouble getting a traditional bank loan. Dennis is passionate about alternative funding sources and sharing his knowledge with others to help make their dreams come true.Dennis has been married to his wonderful wife for 38 years. They have 2 beautiful daughters 4 amazing grandchildren. Dennis has been an Arizona resident for the past 32 years.