For many investors, going with the tried and true route (conventional or traditional loans) is the only way to go. They feel like they know what is going to happen and can trust the process, so it is safe. However, at the same time, there are others that rely on hard money loans and claim that they can get a leg up on the competition by using them.
Can they? What sort of benefits could there be to using a California private hard money loan over a conventional bank loan?
Investors want to make money, and if they can make it sooner rather than later. A California private hard money loan can help them do just that. How?
• The application process is easier and faster which will result in you getting your money faster. That way you can spend more time hunting for the best investment opportunities and less on the loan approval process.
• Conventional bank loans can have issues that will hold up the approval process or cause your application to be declined. Investors can avoid those problems with a private hard money loan.
• You can negotiate a better price for the property since you will be able to close faster than someone awaiting approval for a conventional loan.
• If you have poor credit and inconsistent income history you will have trouble getting approved for a conventional loan, but not a hard money loan since they are equity based.
• Having cash on hand thanks to your California private hard money loan will help you close a deal faster. Sellers like money in hand much more than having to wait for a conventional loan to come through.
• Since hard money loans are equity based, it is easier to get approved for a loan if you have equity in another property. You can then take that money, invest it, and make more money.
• Short sales and foreclosures will not hold you back since hard money loans are equity based.
• Hard money lenders have the freedom to be more creative with terms for a loan and can make them more beneficial to all parties.
• With conventional loans, many lenders will stop at four financed properties, but with a hard money lender, there is no such limitation.
In today’s world, we want everything to come faster. We want our downloads to go quicker, our tax refund checks to arrive sooner, and our fast food to be faster. Many investors will caution people that are looking to make a quick dollar through investing since those investments typically come with a lot of risks.
However, with a California private hard money loan, it is possible to invest in more reliable properties and speed up the process.
About the author: Dennis has been working in the real estate industry in some capacity for the last 40 years. He purchased his first property when he was just 18 years old. He quickly learned about the amazing investment opportunities provided by trust deed investing and hard money loans. His desire to help others make money in real estate investing led him to specialize in alternative funding for real estate investors who may have trouble getting a traditional bank loan. Dennis is passionate about alternative funding sources and sharing his knowledge with others to help make their dreams come true.
Dennis has been married to his wonderful wife for 42 years. They have 2 beautiful daughters 5 amazing grandchildren. Dennis has been an Arizona resident for the past 40 years.