Real estate investors are always trying to make the most from their investments. For many investors, this means purchasing a foreclosure and then fixing it up and selling for a profit. However, some investors end up losing money because of the renovations they do or do not do. If you are looking to renovate a house, listen to the people who know how to make money, hard money lenders Texas!
Hard money lenders Texas have real estate investment experience. A lot of it. If you are a new investor looking to use Texas hard money to fix and flip a property for profit, you may be unsure of what renovations to do to get the most bang for your buck. If you are confused about where to spend you money, take it from hard money lenders Texas, the investment property experts.
Here are 5 home improvements that hard money lenders Texas recommend to make the most money on your fix and flip:
1. Paint: Repainting a home a neutral color that will appeal to almost any buyer is always a good idea. It will help get prospective buyers through the door and it will make them feel like the home is finished. Just don’t choose anything too colorful or taste specific.
2. Fix any visible damage: A small crack in the ceiling from settling may not be a big deal, but even cosmetic fixes can turn off some finicky buyers. Make sure to fix any small issues so that buyers see a finished home, not extra work they have to do.
3. Lighting: According to hard money lenders Texas, overhead lighting is often overlooked by real estate investors and it is very important to buyers. Installing good lighting and attractive fixtures is relatively cheap and will get you a high return on your investment.
4. Landscaping: Often investors will spend their entire budget inside the home and neglect the outside. While luxury landscaping is not necessary, you should use some of your Texas hard money budget to install some basic landscaping in the front and back yards.
5. Home staging: Once you have the home fixed up, it pays to have it staged, at least a little. Renting some basic staging furniture and accessories can help make buyers feel at home in the space, which will make the home sell quickly and for more money.
Using these tips from hard money lenders Texas will help you get top dollar for your fix and flip investment property. Using the right finishes and doing the right renovations could even result in a bidding war for your investment, driving your profits up even further. Take it from hard money lenders Texas, these improvements will sell your home!
Texas Tel: (512) 516-1177
Dennis has been married to his wonderful wife for 38 years. They have 2 beautiful daughters 4 amazing grandchildren. Dennis has been an Arizona resident for the past 32 years.