Direct Hard Money Private Lenders
Fix and Flip Loans to Flip Houses
How much do you need?
Over $40,000,000 Funded
All of Your Funding Problems are Solved Here!
Get the Lowest Possible Rate Term Guaranteed
Residential From 7.99% APR*
Fix & Flip 90% LTV with 100% of Rehab*
If You Are Not Using Level 4 Funding You’re
Probably Paying Way Too Much
That’s It! The Stress is Gone
No More Begging, No Jumping Through Hoops
No Tax Returns, No Pay Stubs or No Credit Required
No UP Front Fees - No Junk Fees
More Real Estate Investors Became
Millionaires and You Can Too
Do Real Estate Investing and Take Over the World
What are you waiting for?
Fill out the Apply Now and get started! ---------------------------------->
Get you approval for the loan within 24 hours.
APPLY NOW AND GET STARTED
DO IT NOW - ITS SO EASY
We Specialize in Private Hard Money Loans To Fix and Flip Houses
• No More Begging
• No Jumping Through Hoops
• No Tax Returns
• No Pay Stubs*
• No Credit Required
• No Up Front Fees or Junk Fees
Just Funded Hard Money Loans
Do What Everyone Else Is Doing Start Making Money
If Your’re Not Using Level 4 Funding
You Are Paying Way To Much
“Top notch loan broker. who was awesome, quick, prompt, and most importantly, delivered. I would say don't even waste your time with another broker - these folks get the deal done, period. As a lawyer, they have helped me and many of my clients with a can-do attitude, and professionalism that is unmatched. A definite recommendation.”
“I was working with a hard money lender (OF) for the past ten days. 24 hours before my loan was supposed to close they called me and told me they were lowering my loan amount by 15%. I called Mark G at Level 4 Funding and told him the situation. If you want work with someone honest and professional call Level 4 Funding today.”
“After hearing, the good things about this company, I think they are on top of their game. I will keep recommending people I know in Arizona to level 4 Funding.”
That’s It! The Stress is Gone
No More Begging, No Jumping Through Hoops
No Tax Returns, No Pay Stubs
No Credit Required
No UP Front Fees - No Junk Fees
Click on the Apply Now Button Below.
It starts at 7.99% APR*
Our interest rates are very competitive starting at 7.99% APR*.
Try These 5 Tactics to Find the Best Hard Money Lenders Arizona
Unlike receiving a loan through a traditional bank, obtaining your loan through hard money lenders Arizona allows you to develop personal relationships and network for further business opportunities. Learn how to find the perfect lenders for your needs and how to establish personal bonds that may help grow your financial future. If you are looking to obtain a loan quickly so that you can get a jump on an upcoming business venture, hard money may be the perfect solution for you and your company. Now that you have deciding to pursue a hard money loan, it is crucial that you find the perfect private lender for the needs of you and your company. These five strategies can be used to find an ideal hard money lender to help you achieve your business goals:
- Consider the interest rates or points. A hard money lender is taking more of a risk than any bank would by granting you a loan opportunity. This means that hard money lenders Arizona often must charge a higher interest rate on their loan. Compare the rates of various lenders and secure a loan that has rates that accommodate the limitations of your budget.
- Determine the value of your loan. Due to increase interest rates, consider the actual value of the loan. Consider of the interest rate still makes the hard money loan a worthwhile business opportunity. This will most likely vary from lender to lender.
- Find a lender you feel comfortable with. Dealing with private lenders is much different than operating with a bank. Due to the unique nature of hard money loans, it is important to choose a lender you feel comfortable communicating with. Remember that this is a professional relationship.
- Check the past history of your lender. Choose a lender that is reputable and trustworthy throughout the community to avoid any challenges with your potential lender
- Contact lenders near you or attend opportunities to network. Do everything you can to get the name of your business out there and always carry yourself with a professional rapport. You never know when a lending opportunity may arise and it is important to look for these opportunities even in unlikely places.
Secure Your Financial Future By Developing Strong Relationships With Private InvestorsA hard money loan can open many doors for you and your business. When you are hoping to quickly obtain a loan, hard money is often an ideal solution. It is important to develop positive relationships with lenders so that you can potentially be led to more investment opportunities in the future.
Networking skills and getting the name of your business out to a variety of different investors will allow you to connect with more private lenders that may want to invest in your business or company.Since you never know when a lending opportunity may arise, it is important to carry yourself with professionalism. Network and don’t be afraid to reach out to various members of the business community in your respective area to find the perfect lending opportunities near you.
New Study Shows Volume of Loans to Flip Houses in Arizona at 10-Year High
Research conducted by ATTOM Data Solutions concludes more loans to flip houses in Arizona are being given out now than at any point in the past decade. Not only is now a great time to qualify for a loan, but average profit is soaring in the industry too.
ATTOM Data Solutions, a company centered on gathering and analyzing property data throughout the United States, has released the latest round of research concerning fix-and-flips. As it turns out, a whopping $16.1 billion was awarded in loans to flip houses in Arizona last year. The country has not seen this amount of cash being fed into the industry since 2007. Moreover, this is a full 27% increase over last year, in which total volume sat at $12.7 billion.
There were 207,088 total flips last year, which accounted for nearly 7% of all single-family home and condo sales. This is the highest number of total flips seen since 2013 and represents a 0.2% increase over the prior year. Naturally, certain parts of the country are more active than others. Hot spots essentially form a “U” shape around the US borders, starting in Washington State and sweeping down through California, Arizona, and Texas, all the way through to the east coast and back up to New York.
If you’re in the industry and felt like there’s more competition for great deals lately, you’re not imagining it. The number of institutions and individuals engaged in flipping homes is at its highest in a decade as well, with 138,410 entities getting in on the game last year. There was about a 4% hike in the past year alone.
If You Can Get in, You Can Make Big Profits Too
Part of the reason for the major influx in flippers and growth in loans to flip houses in Arizona is profitability. Returns are literally at an all-time high, going as far back as 2000; the year data was first collected by the organization. Average gross profit, calculated by subtracting the median purchase price from the median sales price of flips, now sits at an outstanding $68,143. This is nearly a 50% return on investment using national data—a full 5% increase over last year as well.
Now’s a great time to get in if you’re eager to make your dreams come true with flips, but you’ll need to act fast to get good deals.
The market is booming and profits are pouring in at levels we have never seen before. This has naturally drawn more people into the industry, meaning you will likely have to work a bit harder to find good deals and grab them before someone else does. One other potential barrier here is that only about 35% of those in the industry are taking out loans to flip houses in Arizona. That means they’re likely either getting cash from people close to them or they already have it on hand, which means it’s that much easier for them to act quickly and pluck up properties while others wait on financing. Now more than ever, it’s important to have a reliable and quick source of cash, such as hard money, to get properties purchased and start generating real wealth.
Fix and Flip Loans: Exit Strategies.
You are in the flipping game, and you're just brimming with hopeful expectations about your next project. The house is a diamond in the rough, and in your capable hands, you will polish it into a sparkling gem. You are ready to apply for a loan, but what if things don't quite go according to plan? With fix and flip loans its best to have an exit strategy in mind before you even apply.
Finding the right opportunity isn't everything the flipping game, in fact, it might be even more critical to plan ahead in case things go wrong. Don’t be overconfident going into your next deal. No matter how beautiful the renovations you intend to make or how splendid profit your projections look on paper, math and reality don't always line up. When it comes to flipping, there are two classes of exit strategy: preemptive and "well that sucks," strategies.
Preemptive Exit Strategies for Arizona Fix and Flip Loans
A preemptive exit strategy involves you getting out of a deal before you begin the project in earnest. When it comes to taking preemptive action there are two basic strategies:
- Keep it Simple: in this case, you've lost confidence in the prospect of doing a full-blown renovation, but you still think there's some money to be made. So keep it simple, narrow the scope of work, replace the carpet or give the interior a fresh paint job. Then you sell the house for a little less money to a prospective buyer.
- Wholesaling: Basically you leave the house untouched, you don't do any work, and you sell the house back to another real estate investor. Whatever preemptive strategy you choose you need to ensure the sale price can pay-off the remaining balance of your loan.
The worst-case scenario is that you've already gone full bore into a project, completed renovations and…
"Well, that sucks," exit strategies for Arizona Fix and Flip Loans
Your once shambolic home is now full of snappy furniture and shiny finishes, but no one is buying. The open door creaks in the wind and the cookie plates go unconsumed at every open house. All the while the home sits unsold and you are paying real estate commissions and the cost of carrying your loan. There are two basic things you can do in this case:
- Rent it: You find someone who is willing to pay for the privilege of living in your home every month. Of course, if you go for this option, that high-interest short-term loan you took out the flip house in the first place might be too expensive. The rent you charge must at least equal your loan payments. If not you might need to refinance,
But if you can't refinance you might have to,
- Eat it: You keep lowering the list price until someone takes the house off your hands. Hopefully, in the end, you'll breathe a sigh of relief, you might not have made a profit but at least the final sale price paid for the loan. But this won't always be the case, you might just have to eat the difference between the final sale price and the outstanding loan balance. But this better than going into default.
So how do you avoid eating it? Don't just waltz wistfully into every opportunity, hold off a bit. If you have some uncertainty, ponder if you'll be able to refinance if the property doesn't sell. But if you regularly flip houses, sometimes you will simply have to eat it.